Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 100 21:30:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wt driver...

	Someone posed the question of how-to use the wt (Archive/Wangtek)
	driver some N weeks ago, and I haven't a clue.   Can any of our
	kernel wizards give me some insight on this?  I'm guessing that
	wt.[ch] are there for users with, say, a 250MB Archive tape drive
	like I have (still) in one of my platforms... but that's as far
	as I can guess without digging into the code....

	Anybody?

	thanks,

	gary