Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:39:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      SDS <gladiatr@sunflower.com>
To:        Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
Cc:        Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: no active SCB; BUS DEVICE RESET

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group wrote:

> Wouldn't disabling disconnects in the controller setup?

[Note: cut the response to freebsd-q :)]

Nope.  Unfortunately, no difference.  Jacked with every jumper on the
drive (no more tech support so what the heck).  Latter day Micropolis
drives are serious junk (imnsho :)

I paid around $1000 for the 2 gig when I originally purchased it so I was
unwiilling to give up on it easily.

Regards,
Stephen

Don't worry about the future.				Stephen Spencer
Or worry, but understand that worrying 			Lawrence, KS
is about as effective as trying to solve 		gladiatr@sunflower.com
an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. -lee perry