Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:11:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ADI AD1980 6-channel audio

> Mark <admin@asarian-host.net> writes:
>> Because I do not trust 5.x yet. There are way, way too many problems
>> reported with it, daily, on the freebsd-questions list, for me to touch
>> it
>> with the proverbial ten-foot pole. :)
>
> I really think you should do yourself a favor and try it out before
> dismissing it out of hand.  It's a lot better than its reputation.

I Stick with DES here, i did not meet up any real troubles yet with the 5
Branch, the minor problems i had where from my own hand. So indeed like
DES says, don't follow the rest like a sheep, be the black sheep, test it
yourself before following the rest.

Cheers!!

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder
Elvandar.org/DSINet.org
Www.mostly-harmless.nl Dutch Community about helping newcomers on the
hackerscene