Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:03:10 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Erik_Paulsen_Sk=E5lerud?= <erik@pentadon.com>
To:        <tony@valemount.com>, <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: (Retry) Bridging a wi-device with a LAN-adapter

That's not exactly what I had in mind.. the setup I want is something like
this (bare with me if you don't understand)

{internet}-- [fxp0 <Firewall> fxp1] -- Wired-LAN (with clients on
100mbit) -- [fxp0 <FreeBSD> wi0 (AP)] ~~ Wireless-LAN with several clients

Now, you might understand my situation better. I want the clients on the
Wired-LAN to use the same IP-subnet as the clients on the Wireless-LAN. It
should work like just as if I would plug all the clients into the 100mbit
Wired-LAN..
Will this work?

I hope this clears things up.
Erik