Date:      Sun, 07 Dec 97 22:21:52 -0800
From:      "Studded" <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org" <FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Out of Swap Space?

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997 21:40:44 -0500 (EST), John S. Dyson wrote:

>"pstat -s" tells you the swap space currently allocated.

	Pardon me if this is a FAQ, but I've looked high and low for
something that will tell me WHICH processes are swapping.  I've often
wanted this information for balancing loads between machines, but the only
thing I've come up with is killing processes selectively, which is of
course, less than optimal. :)

Any help appreciated,

Doug

*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the  world's largest
*** Internet Relay Chat server. 4,297 clients and still growing. :-)
*** Try spider.dal.net on ports 6662-4    (Powered by FreeBSD)
***		Part of the DALnet IRC network		***