Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:02:47 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>, "Greg Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Remotely Exploitable telnetd bug

Oh, yeah I forgot about that.  (we use separate passwords for mail, shell,
pop, web, etc.)  Sheesh, you know the dumb thing about that is that the users
just save the mail and dialin passwords in their MS-DUN and mail clients so it
is no easier to use the same password.  It's just piss-poor password control
again.