Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:03:15 +0000
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: interrupt framework

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:44:22 +0100
Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's just a few things from quick look now which are different in our
> design. However, my intention is not read our code on behalf of you. I
> still think that our design is more general mainly and can serve for
> interrupt controllers better.

I was asking on the differences as I'm already in the process of
importing the arm_intrng project branch as I need something like it on
arm64. It is also based on the same code from Jakub and Ian, I haven't
looked at changing the design, just cleaning up the code to import into
head.

I would be happy to merge your code instead, along with my existing
cleanups, however I would need to know why I should spend time on it as
opposed to the current development branch. If we do decide to with your
change I would like to import it into the arm_intrng project branch
first to assist the import into head.

Andrew