Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:10:46 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?PZ?= <agnes@p-z.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?CLASSIC-FILM.COM?=

Dear Sir/Madam =20
=20
CLASSIC-FILM.COM   - US$  625 =20
=20
Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name  CLASS=
IC-FILM.COM   was not =20
renewed and this domain had become available to  register.=20
=20
Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that ha=
s  been tracked and =20
registered by a client.  As result,CLASSIC-FILM.COM   now  available fro=
m us for IMMEDIATE transfer.  =20
=20
With so many companies that could benefit from this domain, along with  =
what many would consider to =20
be a "wholesale price", we hope to secure a  quick transfer.=20
=20
Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment=
  and  similar domains are =20
currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com  (domain auction sit=
es) and by domain name =20
brokers, in some cases, for many  thousands of US dollars. =20
=20
Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely  strai=
ghtforward - absolutely NO =20
technical knowledge required!  For our client's peace of mind, we use an=
 escrow service for all  =20
transactions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us  re=
ceiving any funds. We pay =20
all fees connected with the escrow process. =20
=20
If you would like to use WWW.CLASSIC-FILM.COM  for your online business,=
 please  contact us at =20
your earliest convenience. We will be on hand should you  require any fu=
rther assistance or information.  =20
=20
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail h=
as  not been of interest to you. =20
=20
=20
Yours sincerely, =20