Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:49:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        <uwiman3k@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: kernel question

Uwi,

(Please don't cross-post)

Taking a look at...

 man 4 vt

...should answer your questions.

Also, for future refernce there is generally a man page for every driver
listed in the kernel config.  e.g. if you wanted more info on the ata
driver, you would look at 'man 4 ata'.

--
Chris

"I'll defend to the death your right to say that, but I never said I'd
listen to it!"
     -- Tom Galloway with apologies to Voltaire