Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:06:19 -0400
From:      Toby Swanson <toby@milkyway.org>
To:        "'Karun'" <karun@dambiec.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mail Server

Qpopper and sendmail are one choice.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Karun [SMTP:karun@dambiec.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, August 08, 2001 3:58 AM
To:	freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG; freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:	Mail Server

Hello
I am presently using exim on debian as my mail server, as it is part of
the installation. I am planning to migrate the server to freebsd, and i
am not sure about the different features of mail servers. I am hosting a
small server which only has about  20 email addresses at dambiec.com and
i have settings for the rbl in the exim config. Anybody have any
sugestions about what server to use? I use the imap protocol and was
thinking about possibly using courier.

Karun Dambiec