Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:09:55 +0200
From:      "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@sitetronics.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firewire/USB HDD question

I'm not sure if the stuff on the FreeBSD/i386 4.8-REL hardware notes
page is up to date and was wondering if there were any supported PCMCIA
firewire cards. I'd be getting a Firewire HDD for this; are any of these
currently supported? Additionally, under the USB Storage section, there
is not much in the way of storage devices -- what USB HDDs are supported
(or is this just standard?). Any help in the way of what I should get
would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this question's already been answered; Google isn't turning up
many useful results.

--Devon