Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 11:07:01 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
To:        hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   16, 32, and 64bit types?

I've just finished up a port of the rkinit suite for
importing into our eBones tree.  One last thing I'd
like to do is convert all of the "u_long"s in the code
that are used in the rkinit protocol to an u_int type
that will always be 32bits.  NetBSD has u_int32 and
friends for this type of task.  Do we have anything
similar?  If not, I think we should.  What would it
take to bring in the extra types?
__
Justin T. Gibbs
  Software Developer - Walnut Creek CDROM