Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 1995 10:21:11 +0200
From:      Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
To:        Chien-Ta Lee <jdli@linux.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: To ALL that are running current!!!

This happens to me too, even after applying John's patch.
There are two applications that crash with SIGBUS in 100% cases: xarchie
and xmh..I've seen some crashes in other applications too.

This happens only in X-applications and it seems not be related to
the system load...

Also it happens only in those x-appl that are linked with Xext and some
other libraries...

I recompiled all my lkm's and libc, but it does not help...

On Wed Sep  6 08:09:07 1995 Chien-Ta Lee wrote:
>> I just did a "make world", the system is fine (no core, no signal)
> in a short period of time.  But if I do something havier, the
> system will become strange.
>
> ex.
>  make; make clean; make; make clean; ...repeat some times,
>  I get ld: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so.6.0: unsupported _DYNAMIC version: 0
>  once the make fail, it will keep on fail
>
> ex2.
>  try mpeg_play "the same file", quit, play, quit, play, repeat ....
>  once it complain "not a MPEG stream", it will keep on complaining
>
>--
>
>                                                 'u +X 9F  (Adonis) %f$j8j$u
>                                                 Mail: jdli@csie.nctu.edu.tw

--------
 Gennady B. Sorokopud - System programmer at NetVision Israel.
 E-Mail: Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
 Homepage: http://www.netvision.net.il/~gena

 This message was sent at 09/06/95 08:16:56 by XF-Mail