Date:      Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:20:06 GMT
From:      garys@opusnet.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/84956: [patch] intro(5) manpage doesn't mention API coverage

The following reply was made to PR docs/84956; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: garys@opusnet.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/84956: [patch] intro(5) manpage doesn't mention API
 coverage
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:15:10 -0700

 Let's drop the intro(8) problem from this PR, leaving the subject
 problem.

 I'll write another PR for expanding all the "SEE ALSO"s.  (I'll credit
 you for the idea. I'm not sure how popular it will be, for example,
 in intro(4). :)

 Please let me know if you want the multiple patches in the PR or not.
 I don't know if you'd rather just edit the files than apply patches
 and check the results.