Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 1995 13:11:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      sycheng@cis.ufl.edu
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem of screen saver

  Hi :

    Every time I boot the FreeBSD-current, I always encounter an error message
  owing to the screen saver's setting in /etc/rc.i386 :

Undefined entry symbol `_saver_init'
ld: Spurious undefined symbols: # undefined symbols 1, reported 0
modload: /usr/bin/ld: return code 1

    Any suggestion ?  Thanks a lot.

--
Cheng, Hsiao-Yang   Graduate Student           ___   .  TEL: 9 0 4 - 3 3
Department of Computer Information Science    /   \ /                    8