Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:56:39 -0500
From:      Best Heated Clothing <best.heated.clothing@facbookzoo.com>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Five heat zones and three warming areas for maximum comfort

You got that info from Dan about the meeting, right? Get back to me if you need any of those additonal notes. more explanation to it, since many people seem to be confused about what i actually think. thank you for your time tho. hint: it's because they don't hint: it's because they don't except for that .

You told me how crazy he is about cars so I thought this might be the ideal X-mas gift? Let me know if you think it is what you had in mind. THanks. z9EPKrs1gu6TiqMhSKYpxIRnoGu .

THE BEST HEATED CLOTHING

Conquer the cold season with the best heated clothing and outdoor apparel. When you are trying to stay comfortable outdoors in the winter, it is important to keep your core as warm as possible. With no added bulk, 3 warming zones, and eight hours of battery life, this thermal vest is your best and most affordable option to winning the war on the cold the winter.
Get Yours Here  (http://www.facbookzoo.com/index_view12.html/11733/naE4G) _*Fifty Percent Off With Free Shipping_

http://www.facbookzoo.com/index_view12.html/11733/naE4G

http://ww1.facbookzoo.com/start.itsource.html/uX1fH6iHG

Exploring Solar Energy (https://www1.eere.energy.gov/education/pdfs/solar_exploringsolarenergystudent.pdf)