Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:08:29 -0700
From:      "Jeff Lush" <jeff@nerdpower.com>
To:        "Andre Chang" <andre@arkaine.com>, "'Archie Cobbs'" <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ipfw and the GRE protocol

Andre,

I am having the same problems with natd/ipfw. NT accepts the connection on
1723, then the client stops on error 650. I have tried everything I can
think of, but here is a thought:

I have natd setup to read natd.conf

In natd.conf I have:
--
redirect_port tcp 192.168.10.14:1723 199.185.130.34:1723 # Allows for
initial connection to VPN

Then I add " -pptpalias 192.168.10.14" to the natd startup in rc.network

When I boot it, I get no screen info that says pptpalias is functioning. My
thinking was this was my problem (pptpalias not working), but now that I see
you're having the same problem, I am changing my mind.

Any ideas or comment are always appreciated.

-Jeff