Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 23:56:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, torstenb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/4146

Synopsis: autoconf-2.12 failed (Unknown info command `dircategory'.)

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->torstenb
Responsible-Changed-By: asami
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Jul 22 23:51:59 PDT 1997
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Dear Torsten,

We received the following bug report today.  Since my record shows
you bravely took the autoconf port by its horns (or feet or whatever)
and became the official MAINTAINER (I'm not yelling, that's how we
write it), I would like to protect your honor and assign this report
to you.  I expect no less than perfection from our committers, as
you know all too well.

If you are unable to tame the beast for whatever reason, section
x.y.z (where x and y and z are suitable numbers determined by today's
handbook length) of the handbook may help.  Some crazy folk with the
alias "meistersinger" wrote a long step-by-step introduction to
install-info and ports.

Yours truly,
The Insignificant One