Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:04:16 +0100
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dummynet Pipes

I've got a question about dummynet pipes, basically I've installed two =
rules per user to control their traffic flow:=20

add 150 pipe 15 ip from 78.77.76.21 to any out
pipe 15 config bw 512Kbit/s queue 10
add 160 pipe 16 ip from any to 78.77.76.21 in
pipe 16 config bw 512Kbit/s queue 10

However, the first (outbound traffic) rule is not kicking in. And the =
users can upload at whatever capcity is on the backbone. Just wondering =
if I've configured it correctly, or if something is missing - Any help =
appericated.

Colin