Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:09:32 -0200
From:      "Caio Figueiredo Abecia" <caioabecia@yahoo.com.br>
To:        "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Partition to be shared over OSes

Hey,

Thanks guys for the quickly replys !

I was thinking that creating a FAT partition would be less painfull than
creating a NTFS partition and trying to get NTFS-3G working on Linux/BSD.

But I found some size limitation on FAT32 partition, then I tryed to use
NTFS-3G and it worked nice.

I'm using now :

#: ntfs-3g /dev/ads0 mnt/win

And it works like a charm with read/write permission.

It's for personal use and not on a production server so it won't be too
risky.

Thanks again for the support guys !

[]'s