Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 07:58:45 +0400
From:      Igor Roboul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quick sendmail questions

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 06:21:37PM -0500, Eric F Crist wrote:
> relay-domains is mail servers that allow mail to be relayed through them.
> your cw file is the hosts you will relay mail for...
This is incorrect. :-(
relay-domains lists all domains for which WE will relay.
cw file is OUR hostnames.
For example my /etc/mail/local-host-names is: ( all after - is CURRENT comment)
raduga.dyndns.org   - this was my DNS before I got real DNS from my provider
raduga.sochi.net    - and this is my real DNS

--
Igor Roboul, Unix System Administrator & Programmer @ sanatorium "Raduga",
Sochi, Russia