Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 1996 19:20:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew D. Brown" <mbrown@m-net.arbornet.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   question

I'm having trouble implementing support for my soundscape sound card under FreeBSD.  I was wondering if anyone over there has one of these sound cards and has successfuly used the low level driver for it.  I tried to get mine to work, but this is the message I consistently get when I compile the kernel with the sscape0 device line in it.

sscape.o: Undefined symbol `_clear_dma_ff' referenced from text segment
sscape.o: Undefined symbol `_get_dma_residue' referenced from text segment
sscape.o: Undefined symbol `_ad1848_detect' referenced from text segment
sscape.o: Undefined symbol `_ad1848_init' referenced from text segment
ioconf.o: Undefined symbol `_sscapedriver' referenced from data segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

can anyone help me? Or guide me on a path that might help?

thanks for your time,

    matt