Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2013 21:40:57 +0100
From:      "A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven" <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
To:        Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
Cc:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, jlaffaye@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "pkg repo" dumps core

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

Michael Gmelin wrote:
> There is a bug in pkg that makes it segfault on meta ports (package
> without any files), the first one to trigger this in AJs ports is
> docbook. See below or github for a patch.
>=20
> @bapt: https://github.com/freebsd/pkg/pull/673

I just tested it with both GCC and Clang and the patch appears to have
fixed the problem. Thanks.

I couldn't get a stack trace, though. As described by Sergio, there are
normally no debugging symbols and when compiled with
   WITH_DEBUG=3Dyes
the segfault suddenly vanished.

AvW

--=20
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb--