Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:43:51 +0200
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   ok - 62 Eur bought me back again into isdn under 5.0

After an upgrade to 5.0 I was offline with one of my boxes (isdn, AVM A1)

Hellmuth, I couldn't get the Elsa/Devolo PCI ISDN card nor the AVM Fritz V1.
But got an AVM Fritz PCI V2. And thanks, Gary, for the intermediate help.

This didn't seem to work in the first place but when I switched
on isdnd flags -d0xfff it suddenly started working.

But my disk is running heavily probably logging all sort of stuff.
Got to get rid of this now by successively taking back the debug bits.

Anyoneone alse having I4B running under 5.0? Well I cannot yet say it's
running.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies@rwth-aachen.de