Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2022 12:30:08 +0200
From:      Mark Tinka <mark@tinka.africa>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 13.0 Coming to An End... Already?

--------------Jipfo1Oo9Qh2gMcE9DLaTIZF

Hi all.

I just ran a 'freebsd-update' today, and got this:

     WARNING: FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE-p6 is approaching its End-of-Life date.
     It is strongly recommended that you upgrade to a newer
     release within the next 2 months.

Ummh, what am I missing?

I've not seen any notifications about an impending EoL date for 13.0.

https://www.freebsd.org/security/#sup seems to back up my thoughts, and
I've not heard a thing about 13.1.

Thoughts?

Mark.
--------------Jipfo1Oo9Qh2gMcE9DLaTIZF

  <head>

  </head>
      I just ran a 'freebsd-update' today, and got this:<br>
          WARNING: FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE-p6 is approaching its
      End-of-Life date.<br>
          It is strongly recommended that you upgrade to a newer<br>
          release within the next 2 months.<br>
      Ummh, what am I missing?<br>
      I've not seen any notifications about an impending EoL date for
      13.0.<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.freebsd.org/security/#sup">https://www.freebsd.org/security/#sup</a>; seems to back up my
      thoughts, and I've not heard a thing about 13.1.<br>
      Thoughts?<br>
      Mark.<br>

--------------Jipfo1Oo9Qh2gMcE9DLaTIZF--