Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:37:43 +0300
From:      Mircea Popescu <popescu.mircea@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   poptop problem ...

Hi!
 I followed the instructions listed at
http://linux-bsd-central.com/index.php/content/view/8/
<http://linux-bsd-central.com/index.php/content/view/8/+>; and I've adapted=
=20
the configuration files to my situation. Also, the firewall is totally down=
,=20
every port is accessible (this is verified).
 I get the following error message in /var/log/messages:
 GRE: read(fd=3D8,buffer=3D804d520,len=3D8196) from PTY failed: status =3D =
0 error =3D=20
No error
CTRL: PTY read or GRE write failed (pty,gre)=3D(8,6)
 On the windows side, when I try to establish a connection I get "Verifying=
=20
name and password ..." after which the following error message is displayed=
:=20

 "ERROR 619: a connection to the remote computer cannot be established, so=
=20
the port used for connection was closed."
 Can anyone help?
 thx