Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      James Christensen <osalternatives@excite.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   information request

 Dear Sir or Madam

     I have registered the domain name www.osalternatives.com. I would like
to include FreeBSD's operating system (s) on my site. It would greatly be
appreciated if you could provide some information about you operating system
(s).  I would also like to include if applicable training or certification
programs you might have for those systems. Any other information that you
may have is appreciated too. My goal is to represent various operating
system (s) in the best possible light. Please feel free to email me at any
time for questions, comments or suggestions.

Sincerely,
James Christensen