Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:10:57 -0400
From:      "Marius Kirschner" <marius@agoron.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mailman [was: RE: list manager]

Well, in 98% of the cases I'd agree with you, but there are situations
where I'd prefer to do it manually just to have better control and
understanding of the software I'm installing.  One of the cases that
comes to mind was cyrus-imap where I was lost after installing it from
the ports.  I removed it and did it again manually step by step.

---Marius

UK