Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2018 16:35:32 -0500
From:      Alex McKeever <alex.mckeever@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Common Desktop Environment broken when compiling from ports tree on FreeBSD 12 RC3 (May also apply to the final build)

I ran into problems compiling the CDE in FreeBSD 12.0 RC3 (PowerPC) on my eM=
ac. It says it is broken and cannot be compiled. Also, any ETA on when this p=
ort of the OS will go into Tier 1? Compiling software, desktop environments,=
 X11, using 11.1 and the now unsupported 10.4 failed when I tried those a wh=
ile back (and personally I have been partial to Linux and how easily I can j=
ust get software via APT or Zypper... I would be running Debian Sid if they d=
idn=E2=80=99t drop support for the eMac in terms of my internal display not w=
orking after Jessie)

Sent from my iPad=