Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:14:35 +0100
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   setfib mount

Hi all

Sorry for the cross-posting. I don't known which list is the best.

I'm using freebsd-jail since 5.x and yesterday I upgrading (from 7.3 to
7.4).

I've see the setfib working now pretty well with the jail. So I using two
routing table. One for the host, one for the jails.

But I don't known why the NFS mount (on the host off course) didn't use the
0 routing table. So when I try to execute the mount the connection start
from the second interface. If I do

	setfib 0 mount

every thing work fine.

I don't known if it's a bug. If it's strange(for me) feature how can I tell
/etc/fstab to do that ?

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH