Date:      Thu, 18 May 1995 12:21:52 +0800 (WST)
From:      "Stephen Darragh" <stephen@belgarath.it.com.au>
To:        julian@ref.tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: TCL/TK under XFree 3.1.1

> > The applications startup fine, and everything looks ok, but no buttons
> > will respond to mouse clicks.
> On some versions of the system the 'capsloc or CONTROL Oor is it shift?'
> key is permeantly 'down' until you can fix it..
> the way to do this is to use ctl-alt-f1 to get out of X to the first
> console.. hit all the shifts and caps  (etc) keys a few times
> to make sure the system knows what state they are in...
> and then hit alt-f4 to go back to the X server..

Nope.  :(

I should point out that all other applications using other toolkits/widget
sets work fine.

I'm using Tk 3.6 and Tcl 7.3.

... Stephen
Stephen Darragh                                    Informed Technology
Wembley Downs, Western Australia                   +61-9-245-2279
srd@it.com.au

          "My god ain't risen, cos he's sleeping in today."
                              (DAAS)