Date:      Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:13:00 -0400
From:      Bob Ababurko <ababurko@adelphia.net>
To:        sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   5.3beta2

hello-

   I am not sure if this is fit for this list but we'll soon find
out......  I just installed 5.3 beta2 on my Ultra2 and I am not able to log
into the box remotely via ssh.  I am trying to log in with a user that I
created, eg. not root.  What I get is:

"unable to authenticate using any of the configured authentication methods"

   The reason that I post this hdere is because before the system comes up,
there was a screen asking for random characters to be typed in.  This is
where the prob;em may be as I left the console before that happened and
that event timed out.  This is the only thing that I can think of.  I have
checked the config of sshd and it looks the same as the rest of my others.
   Maybe this has happened to someone else out there....i hope!  ANy help
will be much appreciated.

/bob