Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 05:36:59 +0900
From:      Hiroo Ono <hiroo@oikumene.gcd.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: When will PAO-3.2 be out?

hello.

On Wed, 19 May 1999 12:34:27 -0700 (PDT),
in <Pine.BSF.4.05.9905191228420.19344-100000@uniqsite.com>
Golden Fischer <gfish@uniqsite.com> wrote:

> Just curious about the status of PAO 3.2.

 After what were said in bsd-nomads mailing list (in Japanese)
Masahide Noda has prepared PAO diff to FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE.
 It is now in state of testing. If you want to test it and can report
if it works correctly or not, I will ask someone to post instructions
to freebsd-mobile.
 PAO `release' with installation floppy, etc. may take a while, but
PAO CVS repository will be 3.2-RELEASE based when the patch is tested
and seems to have no severe problems, I think.
----
Hiroo ONO <hiroo@oikumene.gcd.org>