Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:54:54 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        SmithsTrug@aol.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www.trugs.co.uk

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, SmithsTrug@aol.com wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Having typed in the above address I was directed to your site.    Can you
> please advise me why this is and if the above address is available for sale?
>
> Yours faithfully,
> Robin M. Tuppen, Proprietor, Thomas Smith's Trug Shop, Hailsham Road,
> Herstmonceux, East Sussex, BN27 4LH.   Tel?Fax: +44-1323-832137

You weren't directed to our site, you went to a site that is USING
FreeBSD. It looks like he's just getting started. Try using his e-mail
address for more details.

 --  Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    Where the hell am I?