Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:38:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sri Ramkrishna <sri@aracnet.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bt848 driver?

Can anybody tell me where I can get an up to date version of the bt848
driver for FreeBSD 2.2.7.  The one I got from the fxtv (dated May 15) has
something wrong with it.  It wants to include two files that are not in
the distribution.  In brooktree 848.c line 272
I get this:

#ifdef __FreeBSD__
#include "bktr.h"
#include "opt_bktr.h"
#include "opt_devfs.h"
#include "pci.h"
#endif /* __FreeBSD__ */

however, neither bktr.h or opt_bktr.h exists.  So when I do a make depend
it fails.  Can anybody help me here?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/