Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2012 02:15:11 -0400
From:      Jason Hellenthal <jhellenthal@dataix.net>
To:        Adarsh Joshi <adarsh.joshi@qlogic.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: check pending callouts

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 02:59:37PM -0700, Adarsh Joshi wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Is there a way to check pending callouts?
> I mean, like a command or utility, or do I have to panic the kernel and c=
heck it at the debugger prompt?
>=20

You should be able to dtrace that out and uncover whats going on with a
little intellect.

The D language itself might take a little learning but it would be worth
your while to pick it up now instead of later.

--=20

 - (2^(N-1)) JJH48-ARIN

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g--