Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:06:39 -0500
From:      "Ab Normal" <ymr8-cg@lycos.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   after i915/drm patches, gpg warns "insecure memory"

I re-compiled my 6.1-RELEASE (i386) SMP kernel and modules with Eric Anholt=
's
May 17, 2006, drm commits to RELENG_6, and DRI now works on my i915GAG.
(Thanks, Eric!)

Now, however, when I use gnupg 1.4.3 in an xterm to decrypt a file, gpg war=
ns
that I'm "using insecure memory."  (Gpg is setuid(root); that has always
avoided the warning until now.)  If anyone can confirm this behavior, it mi=
ght
be worth looking into.

--=20

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pa=
ges

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10