Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2017 23:05:07 +0000
From:      "april@banneradsbillboards.com" <april@banneradsbillboards.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best strategy for web page optimization

Hello Freebsd-questions,

 In the AdWords paid search advertising model, users bid on the keywords
they want to trigger their sponsored ads, and search engines determine
which ads display and in what position based on each user's maximum bid.

You can beat your competitors in Google, Yahoo, Bing and
other search engines. We can help you with our new technology,
which can place your website as banner on top of search results.

 We have placed online demo on our website, which will show you
approximately how it will look like. You can try it by going
to our website, choosing DEMO in our menu and typing your
website freebsd org and keyword in online demo form. Then you just
need to click VIEW ONLINE DEMO and you will see approximate
results.

Cordially,
April