Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:59:11 -0600
From:      Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/176471: [xen] xn driver crash on detach

On 28.02.2013 12:00, Roger Pau Monn=C3=A9 wrote:
>=20
>  Also, what do you mean by "changing configuration of xn network"?

He means changing the native VLAN of the interface attached to the Xen=20
VM. I have also hit this bug and will gladly test this patch tomorrow=20
when I'm in the office. It's probably the exact same bug, so if you=20
fixed the add/remove interface panic I'd assume it fixes this other one.

Thanks for looking into this, Roger!