Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:29:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ctm

I'm sorry for the delay, but my stitches are out, I'm finally back to
speed, and I can look again at ctm now.

Frank Volf and Stephen Montgomery have given me confirmation now that both
cvs-cur and ports-cur applied OK.  Both of you guys, thanks very much for
the help!

I still have the report from Julian Stacey, but I hope to deal with that
offline, so I'm going to turn ctm back on now.  Understand, the first
deltas will be huge, and will take correspondingly long times to
generate.  It'll be subject to error still (it's the first run again), but
I think it's ok, and I'll be monitoring it.

I'm sorry for the outage anyways, but at least its coming back.  My
medical problems (which interfered, timing-wise, with the ctm recovery)
are behind me, so we shouldn't have another interruption like this again.

If you guys notice any more problems, send it to ctm-announce@freebsd.org,
so we all know the status.  Hard facts beat rumors any day of the week,
and if it doesn't get to the list here (if it comes only to me) then it's
just rumors to everyone else.  I haven't had any volume complaints, and we
continue to use this list only for maintenance problems, so I think it's
ok to do this.

Some folks mailed ctm@freebsd.org ... did you know that's me?

Chuck Robey             | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org| electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.