Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 01:10:52 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        core@FreeBSD.ORG, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: INRIA IPv6 on FreeBSD

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> We're #1!" :-) and into the realm of the technical.  WHY is it better
> than the WIDE stuff?  How and where?  What are the _specific points of

I don't know, I've not compared the two. And I have too little time to
really play with Francis' stuff. What I know is from the french IPv6 group
("G6") users. It runs well, is fairly complete (apart from the crypto stuff
but even that could be obtained) and is used.

> going to get past the vague handwaving stage.  Is it too much to ask
> that someone at INRIA take a look at the WIDE stuff in *detail* and
> vice-versa?

I'll ask Francis (and the G6) if he could do something...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #8: Tue Apr 21 02:45:53 CEST 1998