Date:      Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:25:58 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Michael_T=FCxen?= <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de>
To:        jyl_2006 <yilinjing2006@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?q?Re=3A_sctp_cmt_problem=EF=BC=9Ausing_two_wireless_card?= =?utf-8?q?s_the_speed_is_lower_than_using_one_wireless_cards?=

On Sep 14, 2011, at 2:56 PM, jyl_2006 wrote:

> Before testing cmt in wlan,we also turn on sysctl states by setting=20
> sysctl net.inet.sctp.cmt_pf=3D1=20
> sysctl net.inet.sctp.cmt_use_dac=3D1=20
> sysctl net.inet.sctp.cmt_on_off=3D1=20
>=20
> My Os is Freebsd8.2, I write a simple tarball  to send data ,  and get =
data
> from wireshark .
> The result shows that both two path have data , but the time of two =
path is
> much higher than one path.
>=20
> Can anyone point out something we did wrong or steps we missed?=20
Hi,

I would suggest to update to the latest version of the code, FreeBSD 9 =
Beta2.

In addition to that, you might want to
* enable NR-SACK: sysctl -w net.inet.sctp.nr_sack_on_off=3D1
* enable send/recv buffer splitting: sysctl -w =
net.inet.sctp.buffer_splitting=3D3

This should improve things. I've tested stuff with wired interfaces. Not
sure how wireless interference might impact that stuff.

Best regards
Michael