Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:39:24 -0400
From:      "Ellis H. Wilson III" <ellisw@panasas.com>
To:        Allan Jude <allanjude@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-sysinstall@freebsd.org>, <kczekirda@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: RFC: Patches to achieve bsdinstall script without dialogs

On 03/24/15 10:35, Allan Jude wrote:
> These changes look ok to me.
>
> 2 main things: These would need to be based on HEAD not 10.1 in order to
> be committed

Understood -- I'll be glad to bring them up to HEAD, I just wanted to
get some conversation going about them first.  Thanks for taking a look!

> And I wonder if they conflict with the FAI (Fast Automated Installer)
> patches, which I think also remove the dialogs

Can you point me at relevant discussion/bug/code for this?  I did a
quick search on it as I wasn't aware of it, but only some email threads
from 2010 came up.

Best,

ellis