Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:08:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jobert <js082130@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   limewire md5 checksum

Hi good day help me with this problem thanks a lot for
advance.
>> LimeWireLinux.tgz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/.
>> Attempting to fetch from
http://www3.limewire.com/download/.
fetch:
http://www3.limewire.com/download/LimeWireLinux.tgz:
size mismatch: expected 4535698, actual 4641103
>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/LimeWireLinux.tgz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try
again.
*** Error code 1