Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 19:38:47 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Piero Serini <piero@strider.ibenet.it>
To:        kallio@jyu.fi (Seppo Kalio)
Cc:        Questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions List)
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD a year ago

Hello.

Quoting from Seppo Kalio (Tue Aug 22 08:32:42 1995):
> stable. I do not know if FreeBSD had been any better one year ago. Does
> someone know the version of FreeBSD one year ago?

A year ago I was running FreeBSD 1.1.5.1, the most stable version
of any free OS I've ever seen. And the one  of  the  more  stable
among  commercial products, too. I'm still running it, I'm *very*
happy, and I will not upgrade this machine. I'd rather buy a  new
one  to  install  2.0.5  and subsequent releases, but this machin
will remain 1.1.5.1.

Bye,
--
#        $Id: .signature,v 1.12 1995/08/14 12:10:54 piero Exp $
Piero Serini                                            Via Giambologna, 1