Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 21:59:41 +1100 (EDT)
From:      Andrew MacIntyre <andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au>
To:        George Vagner <freebsd@www.timandpatrick.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: staroffice 5.1

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, George Vagner wrote:

> I am getting lots of these messages when star office is running.
>
> What can i do to fix it?    Make it stop!...it ruins my xterm
> window with a lot of messages.
>

> cmd soffice.bin pid 8839 tried to use non-present sched_yield

This message appears to only be generated when running SO on a 3.x-stable
SMP kernel.  As I understand it, you either put up with it (perhaps
fiddling with /etc/syslog.conf might reduce the pain) or move to
4.0-current (which has the necessary support code).

E-mail: andrew.macintyre@aba.gov.au    (work) | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  (play) |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Fido:   Andrew MacIntyre, 3:620/243.18        |        Australia