Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 06:50:44 -0700
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just an observation - MUA's seen in the lists

So you believe windoze to be more reliable than BSD? You would rather
put your mission-critical data on a windoze box (which is generally
accepted by the industry as less reliable than a *nix box)? Maybe eudora
is a better, in some ways, mua than most of the *nix mua's, but that
isn't the OS. I use FreeBSD everyday on my workstation and on several
other machines at home, and they have never crashed or had any of the
problems the windoze machines seem to be prone to.
You make an intersting statement.

--
Chip