Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:22:55 +0200
From:      Marko Zec <zec@tel.fer.hr>
To:        Dennis Wong <DWong@nvidia.com>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxp patch - bundling receive interrupts

I am not an official FreeBSD commiter, so I can't tell really...
Therefore jlemon was in cc: (he is the fxp driver maintainer), so it is
his call.
Nevertheless, I think this patch needs a little bit more testing - there
are many 8255* chipset revisions out there, and as the code is *very*
chipset dependent, we should wait for gathering some feedback first from
the people testing the driver.