Date:      Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:09:35 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_de_la_Goublaye?= <fredericdelagoublaye@free.fr>
To:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   slow server

Hi,

Thanks for the previous support on=20
Apache + Tomcat + MySql + Sqlite

 transfer one java application from a VPS to a dedicated server.
The winner is ... the VPS!!!! The winner in speed is the VPS!

And you know what ???
The application is slower on the server than on the VPS!
Damed!!!! :+)

Server: AMD Duron 1,6 Ghz 512 Mo Os:FreeBSD

VPS:=20
      Model Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz=20

       256 Mo RAM

ok P4 against AMD Duron
but why ? I must be only on the VPS to have all the computer ressourse =
for me=20

Any optimisation for tomcat myqsl ?

Or did I learn something a VPS can be faster than a starter server ...

Chears

Fr=E9d=E9ric

daaaaaammmeddddd!!!!! :+(rrrr