Date:      Fri, 23 May 2003 21:04:33 +0900
From:      William Scully <bill@scully.biz>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   changing the default log in shell

When I installed 4.7, I chose bash as the default log in shell. I have come
to prefer tcsh and would like to make that the default. What is the best
way to go about that? Of course, I can switch shells on the fly, but I
want to avoid that extra step of cahnging from bash to tcsh, and instead
log straight into tcsh from the log- in prompt.
After using Linux for a few years, I changed tp FreeBSD a bit more than
a year ago and am very pleased. Thank you for making Unix a pleasure
to use, even as a non-professional like me. I hope I can volunteer my
services in some way in the future.
Thanks in advance,
Bill Scully